Disputes that escalate to litigation can end up costing a large amount of money and causing a lot of stress. We therefore pride ourselves in providing pragmatic and cost-effective advice with our primary focus being to achieve an early resolution, by negotiation, mediation or settlement conferences. We assist by assessing the matter objectively without compromising our client’s principles, values and objectives.
As litigation can take a lot of time to progress through the court system, we keep our clients fully aware of progress as well as costs being incurred.
Areas of advice and representation include:
• Commercial and contractual disputes
• Employment disputes
• Creditors remedies and debt recovery
• Insolvency and liquidations
• Disputes involving deceased estates
• Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
• Consumer law and trade practices